The List

Dîdâr: I am the feather and the bird is the precipice – Facilitated Critique

Dîdâr: I am the feather and the bird is the precipice – Facilitated Critique
A facilitated critical reflection, hosted by writer, critic and podcaster Bram Gieben, will bring together guest critics, artists and audiences to explore the ideas and questions raised by Dîdâr: I am the feather and the bird is the precipice. Rather than offering a formal panel discussion or a single interpretation of the exhibition, the evening will create space for an open and curious conversation around the work. What do we see in these images? How do photography, memory, identity and lived experience shape the way we look? What happens when we encounter work from a perspective or culture different from our own? Bram will facilitate the discussion, inviting contributions from the artists, guest critics and the audience. Join us for an evening of looking, listening and thinking together about the questions Dîdâr asks of us.

Where & when

No performances found.

Event data provided by DataThistle